Tuesday 28 February 2017

Lovelyz is Back with WoW!!

LOVELYZ is back with a new track, WoW!! they are back with their second studio album, "R U Ready?"This eight members girl group is known for their cute-innocent concept with powerful vocal performance. Lovelyz debuted in 2014 with 'Candy Jelly Love', I really anticipate this comeback because I their previous tracks, like Ah Choo and Destiny.



I like Lovelyz because these girls really can sing. They have great vocal and always did amazing live performances. But, they received very little recognition compared to their talents.
After the success of Ah Choo, I think they don’t have strong subsequent songs that can continue to boost public interest in their music. I really hope Lovelyz can gain back the hype that they had during Ah Choo.

WoW. Can Lovelyz Finally Get Their 1st Win with This Track?


When I first listen to WoW, I have to say that it is not my favourite. The music sounds kind of messy to me. However, I started liking it bit by bit after listening for a multiple of times. I like the chorus but was thrown off at the similarity of the chorus part (I think it is the chorus) with their previous track, Destiny. Through some explanation from a few Lovelinus, I understood now that it sounded similar because this is a part of a trilogy.

The song is catchy. It feels different not that different from Lovelyz other releases. There is definitely the signature Lovelyz style of singing with perfect harmony. I am glad that they are back to the cute concept compared to the mature feels with Destiny. However, the song kind of lacking the ‘wow’ factor. There is no hook to it. I have to say that I expect a better verses. I felt like the verses and chorus were too mismatch. But, I have to praise the bass line troughout the song tho, it sounds amazing.

Cute Paperdoll Cut Out



The music video is cute. It is bright and cheerful. I love the paperdoll cut out concept, really nice to see something new. The styling for the girls in the mv is also great. Everyone looks fresh and bright, kudos to the styling team. The girls seems like they are having fun filming the mv. i am looking forward to their live stage in music shows to watch the entire choreography performance. Overall, I like the music video but kind of anticipate something better from the song. The album have so many great songs like Cameo that i think might be a better lead track


Click here or here to watch and listen to Lovelyz WoW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...