Friday 3 February 2017

Running Man Made Me Addicted To Korean Variety Shows

Hello everyone!!! This time lets talk about KVariety. I still remember when I was in high school, Winter Sonata was really popular but I was not a fan because I was staying at a boarding school and couldn't watch tv 😢😢. But, my sister was crazy about it.



My late sister was the one who introduced me to Kpop. She bought me an MP3 as a birthday present (MP3 was a big thing back at that time lol...how time flies). She put mostly Kpop songs in it..most of them are Super Junior stuffs. So, that was basically how I started to know more about Korea.

However, I truly become an avid fan of Korean shows only after I watch Running Man. Yes..the popular Running Man.



I am fascinated by the chemistry between the casts. Slowly I started watching other show like Mudo (this is how I discover Shinhwa through Junjin). From then, I watch Kdramas and listen more on Kpop.

Variety shows are definitely a good opportunity for us to show interest in a particular guest. Most of them did come to promote their work such as dramas, films or songs. So, we will google more about him/her right?

List of variety shows
Here are some of the variety shows that I love. Some of them are still running but some had been cancelled or new season is still pending.

  1. Running Man (supposed to end this Feb but decision reversed)
  2. Infinite Challenge
  3. Knowing Brothers
  4. Mom's Diary-My Ugly Ducklings
  5. Law of The Jungle
  6. Shinhwa Broadcast (a must for every Shinhwa stans)
  7. Journey to the West 
  8. 3Meals a Day - Fishing Village Season 3 (Eric is here 😍😍😍)
  9. Weekly Idols
  10. Cool Kidz On The Block (unfortunately cancelled..was a good show)
  11. Fantastic Duo (season 2 supposed to happen)
  12. Flower Crew
  13. Crime Scene (season 3 supposed to air this year..2017 😍😍😍)
  14. The Genius series (season 1 and 3 are my fav)

🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊
Tell me what is your must watch variety shows in the comment below?? I might start watching it too^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...