Saturday 4 February 2017

'Tomorrow With You' Filling In 'Dokkaebi' Timeslot

Hi Kdrama lovers!!

As all of us are aware, Dokkaebi (or most of us knew it as Goblin) had finished airing 😭😭. I am still searching for a drama that will be worth to watch. Lately, I find myself being attracted to dramas produced by tvN. Most of their dramas had unique plot and less restriction since it is a cable channel. With the success of Dokkaebi, many people have high anticipation on the next drama to take its slot. So, what is the drama that will fill its Friday - Saturday timeslot? The answer to that question will be....

TOMORROW WITH YOU

The first episode was already being aired yesterday, 3rd January 2017, in South Korea. So far, not many things we know about the drama since it had only started but this is my first impression of it based on its teasers. 



PLOT

This drama depicts the love story of an investment firm CEO, Yoon Soo Joon, who is also a time traveler with his bright wife, Song Ma Rin. The wealthy, attractive and charming time traveler marries his optomistic wife only within three months of their meeting. However, their marriage happens not because of love. It is only because Soo Joon foresees his future-self death along with another person. Thus, he decides to search for that other person with the hope of changing his future. The other person is..of course Ma Rin. Soo Joon believes that by marrying Ma Rin, he can avoid that miserable fate. As time pass, will they love each other for real? Will their fate change? 

MAIN CASTS

Lee Je Hoon


Lee Je Hoon is a South Korean actor. He stars in many films including Architecture 101, My Paparotti and Phantom Detective. He also stars in drama series such as Fashion King, Secret Door and Signal. He is best known for his roles in The Front Line and Bleak Night, which led him to win Best New Actor at 48th Daejong Film Award.

Shin Min Ah


Shin Min Ah is a South Korean model and actress. She stars in many drama series such as A Love To Kill, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and Oh My Venus. Aside from acting in dramas and films, she also appears in many KPop music videos notably for boy group g.o.d. Shin Min Ah also published a book called Min-ah's French Diary in 2009.

MY OPINION

Since February means Valentine's Day, i think this drama airs on a perfect timing. I can sense that this drama will be full of romantic scenes and mellow feelings. I hope the plot will not be a clichè not-in-love-then-fall-in-love-but-cannot-escape-their-fated-death-but-somehow-survive-by-timetravelling-to-save-his-wife thingy. To be honest, I am sceptical about any dramas involving time-travel. I don't know why but I will try to be open-minded and objectively gives my opinion on this drama. I will try my best to do the recap for the first two episodes a.s.a.p. 

You check out the drama here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...