Saturday 31 March 2018

Top 5 Every Day6 Project Title Songs!


EVERY DAY6 TITLE SONGS: MY BEST SELECTION



Hello everyone! Sorry for being M.I.A. for quite a long time. I have no excuse other than admitting that I was being very lazy lately. Never in my entire life that I realize how difficult it is to stay motivated in writing a blog. Being committed towards something is never an easy task. In the future, I will try my best to update this blog more frequently.

During my absence, I did actually write some materials for my blog that I have not posted yet. One of them is about Day6. As an avid fan of them, I planned to make a tribute on their amazing Every Day6 project that ended last December. I kept this material with me for months so now I am finally going to share my Top 5 Best Every Day6 Title Songs! Check it out.


5.      I Like You

It wrote I Like You in Hangul

This is their December title song for Every Day6 project. Honestly, I was kind of expecting for a more upbeat song. It was because I felt that for the last few months, Day6 had been giving us with slow tempo songs such as All Alone, When You Love Someone and Hi Hello. But, I am not complaining because I Like You is such an emotional song. 

The moment of receiving a love confession!

It perfectly captures the short moments of feeling nervous when someone is confessing his/her feeling. The lyric truly express how a person that falls deeply in love with someone just cannot contain his/her feeling anymore and gather our courage just to say these three words…I Like You. After the confession, we feel many kinds of emotions swirling inside of us as we wait for either a rejection or an acceptation. All I can say is that…THIS IS THE BEST CONFESSION SONG!!   

4.      I Smile

It wrote I Smile in Hangul

I smile the whole time I listen to this song! I know that I am not supposed to smile because this is actually a sad song. But, the song is so beautifully composed so what can I do? Plus, if you listen to this while watching the music video..WOW! The lyric just went straight into your heart. 

The moment when you meet again with your ex!

Basically, the song is about what are you going to do if your ex wants to meet up? Answer: I Smile! Not a happy smile, but a smile to hide your feeling of excitement and fear. A smile to cover up your unchanging feelings towards your ex. You must smile to show that you are doing after the breakup. The moment I fall in love with this song is when Sungjin start singing his part. That oraenmaniya part. I can feel the emotion in his voice as if he was nervous to finally meet again with his ex. Kudos to Sungjin!

3.      I Wait


This song is their first release for this Every Day6 project. I was used to listening to their rock ballad from their previous songs: Congratulations and Letting Go. So, when I first listened to I Wait it felt so refreshing to my ears. This is the moment when I realize how talented these people are! It definitely has that J-Rock influence in it that makes me secretly hoping that this is an opening song for an anime. the members visuals are definitely no joke in the MV. I personally love how they style Young K.

Young K a.k.a. Not Brian
I Wait is about the confusion and being stuck with he/she because that person is being ambiguous. Basically, being in a complicated relationship with no clear answer on whether we are officially dating or not. So, we wait and continuously wait until we got a definite respond from that person.

2.      Dance Dance


The members openly admitted that they wrote this song to just relax themselves and enjoy! Basically, the song is just about getting yourself let loose and dance like crazy along the music. 

How Day6 is relaxing
I have a confession to make. I used to hate this song when I listened to it. Yes, you read it correctly – I HATED IT. The reason was because of a certain part of it. Should I be honest with you guys on which part was it? I will tell you but promise that you will not hate me. OK? Well, here it goes. Sorry Jae but I hated the parts when you were like coughing! When I first listened to it, I was like..”Whaaattt? Is it necessary to do this?”. It felt weird to my ears back then so I only listen to this song for three times before I gave up. But as I kept listening to Dance Dance, I realized that the coughing part is necessary to break up all the hype in the song for a while so that we can build the excitement again. Now, this song is always on repeat on my playlist.
  
1.      I Loved You


I love this song! There are no other words to explain how much I like it. The song is my favourite as soon as I listen to it. It is so great; the lyrics is awesome and the MV is relatable. What more can I ask? It perfectly expresses the feeling of someone who got a broken heart T T. The moments when we feel like our world is meaningless and we try our best to unattached ourselves from anything related to him/her. The feeling that we want to hate that person but cannot so we end up hating ourselves for not being able to hate him/her. I cry many times whenever I listen to this song. Even Seolhyun from AOA like this song, so of course we will like it too. I highly recommend this song for the people who just broke up and want to sing their heart out. 

Sungjin is confessing to the girl
Just for those who don’t know, the crickets or cicadas noise in the opening was recorded personally by Day6! RESPEKT! (p/s: you will understand this joke if you follow Jae’s channel on Youtube).
_____________________________________________________________________________

Well, what do you think about my choice?

Selecting between these songs was hard because I love all 12 of them. Personally, I prefer songs that have lyrics that are relatable and also easy to sing-along with. Thank you to Young K for these amazing lyrics! Hopefully we can listen to new songs this year. I pray hard for Day6 to be active in 2018. Also, don’t forget to support their Japan debut by watching this video!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...